WHO WE ARE
The King’s Court is a ministry under the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). This is a ministry that is passionate about people development as reflected in the vision of the Church which is “Enabling people fulfil the dominion mandate”.
The King’s Court is a church committed to transforming lives, families, businesses and communities. We strongly believe that the Lord has given every one the potential to dominate his or her environment so we lay emphasis in exposing the Truth as stated in the Word of God to people.
It is our desire to raise and retain men and women who will not only make a success of their chosen profession but will boldly preach the Word of God and impact their environment positively.
“Enabling people to fulfil the dominion mandate” as enunciated in Genesis 1:28
- We are committed to applying biblical principles for the attainment of a fulfilled Christian lifestyle.
- We inspire and motivate our people to discover their God given purpose and bring it into reality.
- We are externally focused church with a passion to reach out to the community by contributing meaningfully in achieving the overall objective of improving the quality of life of people in our community.
- We are committed to transforming lives, families, businesses and communities through the word of God and our Christian lifestyles.
- We have a desire to raise and retain men and women who will not only make a success of their chosen profession but will influence their world positively.
Our Core Values
- Our faith is based on the living word of God as stated in the Holy Bible. We hold on to the belief that the word of God does not change and it applies to all generations and all situations.
- We accept the biblical instructions to live a holy life
- We believe in being accountable to God, man and the society in all that we do so we strive towards living a transparent and disciplined lifestyle at all times.
- We believe in and strive for excellence in our worship of and service to God, because God deserves our very best.